|Title||How God Answers Prayer: How to Pray (Digital Audiobook)|
|Vendor||Destiny Image Audio|
Elmer Towns Bio
Dr. Elmer Towns, vice president of Liberty University, college and seminary professor, dean of the School of Religion, is also the author of numerous popular and scholarly works. He is the recipient of the coveted Gold Medallion Award awarded by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for the Book of the Year, The Names of the Holy Spirit. He and Ruth, his wife of 56 years, have three children and ten grandchildren.
What happens when you pray?
This book does not to tell you how to get answers to your prayers. There are thousands of books like that. This a radically different book because it approaches prayer from God's perspective. Prayer is a relationship with God. When you understand how God answers prayer, then you realize prayer is all about trusting your heavenly father, trusting him to answer what is best for you, how it's best for you, and when it's best for you.
Divided into three inspiring sections and bite-size chapters filled with full servings of biblical goodness, you will learn about the following and much more:
- God answers when you wait in his presence for the answer.
- God can give you a vision of how the answer can come.
- God answers when you yield to his will.
- Use your faith supernaturally to move God's work forward.
- God may allow an obstacle to tell you "no".
- When God answers your prayer differently from what you expected, God may be saying, "No, I have a better plan for your life."
Well-known author and respected Liberty University dean and professor Dr. Elmer Towns sheds light on your innermost desire to communicate with your heavenly father and brings your relationship with him to an even more intimate level of love.