|Title||Authority to Heal Curriculum|
Randy Clark Bio
Randy Clark, a noted international speaker, is a graduate of United Theological Seminary, where he received his D.Min. in 2013. He also received his M.Div from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and his bachelor's degree was in Religious Studies from Oakland City University. He was used of God to birth the revival that broke out in Toronto, Canada, in January 1994 that continued six nights a week for over twelve years.
The Supernatural Quest to Restore Your Lost Birthright! The Bible is filled with divine healing!
From cover to cover, Scripture reveals many miraculous healings where the sick, terminally ill, and even the dead are restored to wholeness.
So how did healing—something natural for Jesus and the early church—become unfamiliar and controversial?
In the Authority to Heal curriculum, Randy Clark takes you on an interactive journey where he reveals the historical facts behind what happened to the practice of divine healing and shares Biblical truths and surprising testimonies from church history.
Through the eight DVD sessions and interactive study guide activities, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and overcome deceptions that block the flow of God’s power
- Unlock your inheritance of healing authority through Biblical truths and surprising testimonies from church history
- Deepen your understanding of God’s goodness through His signs and wonders
- Access the same power in which Jesus, the early church and Spirit-empowered miracleworkers throughout history walked
In Power to Heal, you were equipped to pray for the sick. Now, in the Authority to Heal curriculum, you are going deeper. Through this revelatory Bible study, you will discover how God’s healing river never stopped flowing… and unleash its power in your life today!
- 8 DVD Sessions
- 1 study guide
- 1 leader’s guide
- 1 copy of Authority to Heal trade book