|Book Title||Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry Study Guide|
Kris Vallotton Bio
Kris Vallotton is the author of 10 books, including the best-selling Supernatural Ways of Royalty and Spirit Wars. Kris began his career as an entrepreneur, having owned eight businesses, including a management-consulting firm.
*Designed to accompany the Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry DVD Study
The gift of prophecy is not reserved for a super-spiritual, elite group of Christians. Scripture promised that in the last days, the Holy Spirit would be poured out and the people of God would prophesy. This is the hour. This is your time.
This study guide includes group activities, engaging devotional readings, and space for interactive journaling to help you activate the gift of prophecy in your everyday life.
Get equipped to:
- Tell the difference between Old and New Covenant prophecy—and correctly operate as a New Testament prophetic voice
- Learn the languages of God and hear His voice like never before
- Discover and develop your prophetic gifts in a safe environment
- Step out and confidently share words of knowledge, wisdom, and prophecy
- Recognize a true prophet from a false prophet
Designed for use with the Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry DVD curriculum, these study guide exercises will help you clearly understand and confidently operatein the prophetic ministry. Get ready to hear the voice of God in a fresh way, speak His word with power, and release hope, life, and destiny to those around you!