|Book Title||Living on Purpose|
Barry Ham Bio
Dr. Barry Ham is an educator in a variety of forms: a college professor, an adolescent counselor, and a Marriage and Family Therapist in practice in Colorado Springs. He received his BA and BS degrees in ministry and music from Dallas Christian College. His first graduate degree was an MS in Psychology from Abilene Christian University, followed by a Masters in Marriage and Family Counseling from California State University. Finally, he received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Southern California University. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and was raised there and in Houston, Texas. He currently lives in the Colorado Springs area with his wife and his two Golden-Doodles: Jolee and Bailey. He has two grown children who also live in the area.
He is passionate about helping restore marriages and is committed to assisting struggling families in their quest for health and balance.
Knowing God's Design for Your Life
Your life was meant to be an adventure!
For many, searching for their life’s purpose is a frustrating and fruitless pursuit. But don’t despair! You were created to live a significant life!
With wisdom and care, author, counselor, and therapist, Dr. Barry Ham leads you to the key that unlocks a life of meaning: knowing and fulfilling the will of God.
If you have ever doubted your life’s worth, floundered in search of direction, or been burdened by a feeling of insignificance, the insights within these pages will lead you to the confidence that comes with finding your purpose in God’s faithful hands.
In this book, discover...
- Validation: it is both normal and healthy to ponder the meaning of life.
- Encouragement: the purpose of your life is clear and knowable.
- Fulfillment: the blessings of following God’s will are within your reach.
- Transformation: discovering your purpose positively impacts every sphere of life discovering your purpose positively impacts every sphere of life.
- Adventure: embark on the thrilling journey that God created your life to be.
Conquer discouragement and confusion. Begin the adventure of following God’s will today!