|Book Title||Self-Deliverance Made Simple|
Dennis and Jen Clark Bio
Dennis and Dr. Jen minister together as a husband and wife team, pastoring Kingdom Life Church in Fort Mill, South Carolina. They are also founder/directors of Full Stature Ministries. Dr. Jen holds a Th.D. in theology and B.S., M.S. and Ed.S. degrees in psychology.
Deliverance is Simpler Than You Thought!
Deliverance… For some, the word is completely foreign. “What is deliverance? Why would I even need it?” For others, it carries unpleasant baggage: Hyped-up exorcism attempts, shouting matches with demons, and phenomena that’s more Hollywood than Biblical.
Wherever you stand on the subject, one thing’s for certain: Jesus delivered those in bondage throughout the Gospels, and the same Jesus wants to bring the same freedom to people today!
Could it be that experiencing freedom is easier than we’ve thought and taught? Yes!
Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark equip you with practical, user-friendly tools for receiving self-deliverance: where you can be set free from bondage and experience spiritual healing right where you are.
In Self-Deliverance Made Simple, you’ll learn how to:
- discover and use the victory tools you received in Christ
- recognize and overcome demonic “hitchhikers” in your life
- experience victory over the spirits of insomnia, loneliness, and religion
- resist the devil by protecting his ultimate target: your human will
- identify common areas demons gain entry into your life: thoughts, fear, soul ties, sexual sin, idolatry, inner vows, and soulish prayers
- instantly receive supernatural freedom and healing through forgiveness
The devil doesn’t take time off—and neither should you. Learn how to receive freedom, make your life off-limits to evil spirits, and live in the protective stronghold of God’s peace and presence!