Jeanne Nigro Bio
Jeanne Nigro is a frequent speaker at conferences, churches, and retreats. Her teachings are relevant, practical and life-transforming whether she is bringing Old Testament truths to life, healing strongholds of the heart, or preparing believers for the end times. She is passionate about leading her audiences to experience greater intimacy with God, mobilizing them out of fear, passivity and apathy in these uncertain times and into action and purpose.
Stand Unshaken, No Matter How Uncertain the Times!
“As the world around us spirals out of control and many are overwhelmed with fear and uncertainty, Unshaken provides a solution—draw near to God!” —Jonathan Bernis, Jewish Voice Ministries
In Unshaken, Jeanne shares powerful, relevant, and inspirational teaching that answers the critical question we are all facing:
How do I stand strong in these uncertain, turbulent times and not be controlled by fear, stress, apathy, or frustration?
In her breakthrough approach—which uniquely integrates insightful and practical teaching on intimacy with God, freedom from strongholds, the Millennium, Millennial Temple, and the Biblical Feasts—Jeanne provides the keys that will mobilize you into fulfilling your purpose.
Unshaken will empower you to:
- Thrive, not just survive, no matter what the circumstances!
- Break free from barriers to intimacy with God, such as fear, stress, anger, frustration, blame, performance, and self-condemnation.
- Align with God’s plans and purposes for these times and the world to come.
- Increase Jesus’ reign on the earth right now—you don’t have to wait until He comes back!
- Be ready for who Jesus will be and what you will be doing with Him when He returns!
“…what we need right now is a heaven-sent word of encouragement. Jeanne Nigro has provided us with just that.” —Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author and international speaker