|Book Title||Waiting and Dating|
Myles Munroe Bio
Dr. Myles Munroe was a beloved statesman and internationally renowned bestselling author, lecturer, life coach, and government consultant. His legacy continues to impact the multitudes—individually launching people into lives of discovered purpose and unlocked potential, and corporately ushering the global church into a greater revelation of demonstrating the Kingdom of God. He, along with his wife, Ruth Ann, served as senior pastors of Bahamas Faith Ministries International Fellowship. They have two children, Charisa and Chairo.
Dr. Myles Munroe is an internationally acclaimed teacher and conference speaker with several best-selling books to his credit. In Waiting and Dating, Dr. Munroe offers a balanced, biblical view for every believer who wants a prosperous and fulfilling marriage relationship. He offers some of the best advice you will ever find on the subject of finding the one with whom you will spend the rest of your life.
In Waiting and Dating, you will learn:
- The importance of sharing your faith in God.
- The need for personal wholeness.
- The importance of true friendship in a relationship.
- The myths of finding the right person.
- How to discern the right mate.
- Much, much more! The principles in this book will guide you through what for some is the most confusing time of your life.
For anyone looking for that special someone with whom to share their life, this book is essential, fun, and full of hope!